These display receivers have been machined from a tube of 1018 cold rolled steel. These display receivers were made from original blueprints.
NO FFL or paperwork is required.
The machining operations present are:
• The inside of the receiver is machined out to partially accept the bolt.
• Ejection port is machined on the right hand side.
• Bottom is machined to allow the hammer to access the display receiver.
• Front of the display receiver is threaded to accept the barrel.
Operations that would define these display receivers as a gun:
• 3 o-clock & 9 o-clock bolt handle slots.
• The bolt stop pin hole.
• Magazine passage slot.
• Ejector mounting hole.
• Rear dovetail slot of sights.