This display receiver is made out of 4140 and is heat treated to 43 RC. This display receiver has been modeled from original blueprints from Soviet Russia and is manufactured on a 4th axis CNC. These are compatible with the milled Bulgarian and Polish kits on the market and will accept a 23mm barrel.
NO FFL or paperwork is required.
Display receiver features are:
• Areas are present for the magazine well, trigger window, and pistol grip mount.
• Holes are present for the trigger guard rivets.
• The receiver rails are roughed out.
• Front and rear trunnions are completely machined.
Operations that would define these display receivers as a gun:
• Fully profiled bolt rails.
• Trigger pin hole.
• hammer pin hole.
• and left side of the selector hole.
• bullet guide hole.