These display receivers have been machined from a bar of 6061 aluminum. These display receivers were made from original blueprints, but engineered to include special features that make these receiver elite. Please checkout my youtube video for more information.
NO FFL or paperwork is required.
Display receiver features are:
- The outside of the profile is fully machined.
- The Picatinny rail are complete and is ready for mounting optics.
- The bolt pocket complete and will accept the bolt assembly.
Operations that would define these display receivers as a gun:
- Barrel Hole.
- V-Block Cap Screw Holes (2).
- Receiver Cross Pin Holes (2).
- Recoil Buffer Hole.
- Recoil Spring Rod Detent Hole.
- Stock Attaching Screw Hole.