Made from a .250” thick piece of 6061 aluminum this Maxim dummy right side plate was design from an original Russian blueprint. Manufactured using wetjet technology, these plates have minimum taper and will perfectly fit in your parts kit to complete a dummy gun.
NO FFL or paperwork is required.
Also can be used with a German MG08 parts.
It was adopted in August 1910 and was derived from Hiram Maxim’s Maxim gun, chambered for the standard Russian 7.62×54mmR rifle cartridge. The M1910 was mounted on a wheeled mount with a gun shield.
In 1918–1920, the industry of Soviet Russia produced 21 thousand new Maxim 1910 machine guns for the Red Army.
In 1930, a modernized version 1910/30 was adopted by the Red Army. M1910/30 can be equipped with optical sight.
In 1941, the gun was modernized once again.
In May 1942, an order was given to begin the development of a new machine gun to replace the Maxim 1910/30. On May 15, 1943, the SG-43 Goryunov was adopted and since summer 1943 Maxim guns were replaced in Soviet service by the SG-43, which retained the wheeled and shielded carriage. However, production of the Maxim did not end until 1945.
|No. built||at least 176,000|
|Mass||62.66 kg (138.1 lb)|
|Length||1,067 mm (42 in)|
|Barrel length||721 mm (28.4 in)|
|Action||Short recoil, toggle locked|
|Rate of fire||600 round/min|
|Muzzle velocity||740 m/s (2,427 ft/s)|
|Feed system||250-round belt|
There are no reviews yet.